March 21, 2019

My TripAdvisor Review No.440: Udupi Ujwala Refreshment, Vasco-da-Gama, Goa.

Simple Food, Good Service.


After arriving early in the morning by the Goa Express I decided to wait at the Railway retiring room at Vasco-da-Gama, as the check-in time at my Calangute resort was in the afternoon. Walking around the Railway Station I found this simple looking Udupi Restaurant and had a breakfast of Idli Sambar, and a Plain Dosa. The basic stuff tasted very good and I followed it up with a cup of coffee.

Later I visited the restaurant again and ordered a Thali Lunch. The thali had a dry vegetable, a lentil dish, dal, rasam, curd, pickle, papad, two chapattis, and some rice, as well as a sweet dish, all this in only ₹90. I quite enjoyed this value for money meal and walked out satisfied.

The restaurant is in a parallel lane just about five-minute walk from Vasco Station.
Show less
Date of visit: March 2019
    • Value
    • Service
    • Food
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment